GREAT JOB HENRY

  • lonestarhardwoodfloors
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2007
      Henry and everyone in our neighborhood,

      I want to say Thanks for the great job everyone does keeping this
      neighborhood looking and being great. Henry all your hard work on this
      website and the newsletter each month is just amazing. I am proud to
      be part of this great neighborhood and just want to say everyone here
      is great neighbors. Thank you for welcoming my family here.

      Thanks,

      Sherry Roark
      605 Card