loud music and noise

  • inwoodterraceana
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
      please be respectful and considerate of your neighbors and refrain from
      playing loud music or racing your engine with loud exhausts. there is
      a noise pollution law in Lufkin that is regularly enforced. problems
      can be avoided just by you and your guests being cosiderate of your
      neighbors
    • markwilliamsemail
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        --- In inwoodterraceana@yahoogroups.com, "inwoodterraceana"
        <inwoodterraceana@...> wrote:

        > please be respectful and considerate of your neighbors and refrain
        from
        > playing loud music or racing your engine with loud exhausts. there
        is
        > a noise pollution law in Lufkin that is regularly enforced. problems
        > can be avoided just by you and your guests being cosiderate of your
        > neighbors

        Also remember one persons noise is anothers music! So we need to be
        tolerant to a degree. Chill out and remember we all live together and
        its not in a sound proof box.