Re: crime report: car license plates got stolen - other info

  • Augustus Ceasar
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 28, 2008
      Ben

      control your friends ;=)

      what happened to the skate ramps at the back of Lunardi's!?...we can
      have contests and whatever.....this way everyone's happy

      happy holidays

      VF

      > I was at Walgreen's parking lot in the afternoon, and about 10 teens
      were practicing skating, right on the lot, without regards to cars
      coming and going. They were loud and rude.  If they got hit by a car,
      and even it's their fault, who will pay? Ofcourse the driver of the car.