RE:Rental Homes

  • Claudia Moser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013

      Hello all,

      My daughter and her husband (who is returning from his second tour at Afghanistan today) are desperately looking for a home to rent.  Their current rental home is being put up for sale by the current owner.  Their lease expires on 6/30/13.

      I am reaching out to the community in hopes someone responds since the resources she has used online have not been successful.  Most times people looking for renters do not always advertise in the paper or online, that’s why I am hoping someone would have a personal referral.

      My daughter’s family is looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath home….in the price range of $2400/mo.  She knows the Evergreen area very well since she grew up in the area.  South San Jose, Morgan Hilll, Gilroy would also be great.  They have two children ages 8 and 6.

      Thank you for any referral and assistance anyone can offer.

      Have a good day.

      Claudia