Re: [involvedevergreen] Handy Man

  • luis_barrios2003
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
      Naz, hello

      My Church friend; Arturo is an experienced Cabinet Man,
      I am coping Him on this email. He is very detailed and experienced.

      best to you,

      Luis Barrios

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
        For years we have used Waterdogs to do our pool service.They can do smaller maintenance or repairs at a very reasonable price, or if they can't do it themselves, Mike has a network of people to recommend who can do larger repairs. I believe their phone is: 408-274-2146.

        -Matt

        --- In involvedevergreen@yahoogroups.com, David Baugher <chdbaugher@...> wrote:

        > Looking for a recommendation for a good pool repair person. My pump might be broken.Thanks,-David

      • Nazafarine Nilchi