Pool repair guy

  • David Baugher
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
      Looking for a recommendation for a good pool repair person. My pump might be broken.
      Thanks,
      -David
    • luis_barrios2003
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
        Naz, hello

        My Church friend; Arturo is an experienced Cabinet Man,
        I am coping Him on this email. He is very detailed and experienced.

        best to you,

        Luis Barrios

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
          For years we have used Waterdogs to do our pool service.They can do smaller maintenance or repairs at a very reasonable price, or if they can't do it themselves, Mike has a network of people to recommend who can do larger repairs. I believe their phone is: 408-274-2146.

          -Matt

          --- In involvedevergreen@yahoogroups.com, David Baugher <chdbaugher@...> wrote:

          > Looking for a recommendation for a good pool repair person. My pump might be broken.Thanks,-David

        • Nazafarine Nilchi
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
            Thanks, hope he will get back to me :)