Handy Man

  • Nazafarine Nilchi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
      Hi all -

      I need a Handy man to fix my cabinet drawers, please let me know if you know anybody.

      Thanks;
      Naz
    • David Baugher
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
        Looking for a recommendation for a good pool repair person. My pump might be broken.
        Thanks,
        -David
      • luis_barrios2003
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
          Naz, hello

          My Church friend; Arturo is an experienced Cabinet Man,
          I am coping Him on this email. He is very detailed and experienced.

          best to you,

          Luis Barrios

          I need a Handy man to fix my cabinet drawers, please let me know if you know anybody.

          Thanks;
          Naz
        • matt_wahlin
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
            For years we have used Waterdogs to do our pool service.They can do smaller maintenance or repairs at a very reasonable price, or if they can't do it themselves, Mike has a network of people to recommend who can do larger repairs. I believe their phone is: 408-274-2146.

            -Matt

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
              Thanks, hope he will get back to me :)