homebuyers assistance workshop

  • lara
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      Supervisor Cortese asked me to share the following information with you. He is hoping that you will share it with those who you know who might be interested.

      Santa Clara County Supervisor Dave Cortese and San Jose City Councilmember Don Rocha are sponsoring a Homebuyers Assistance Workshop from 7 to 9 p.m. on April 10, 2013, at the Camden Community Center, 3369 Union Avenue, San Jose. This event will feature opportunities that are available to low- and moderate-income homebuyers from the Housing Trust of Santa Clara County to assist in purchasing a home. For more information on this event or to register, please call 408-299-5030 or e-mail dave.cortese@....

      Thanks for your help in spreading the word with members of the community.

      Lara McCabe