Zanker Disposal and Recycling - Community Meeting Invitation - January 29, at 6:30 pm - South Bay Yacht Club - Alviso

  • Dean McCully
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hi All

      For those of you interested in recycling, the plastic bag ban, landfills
      and garbage in general, join us January 29 at 6:30pm at the South Bay
      Yacht Club (1491 Hope St, Alviso / San Jose) to hear Michael Gross speak
      about the Zanker Disposal and Recycling in north San Jose / Alviso.

      I'm completely baffled by the garbage/recycling routes in the Bay. But
      if I understand correctly, for those of us who live in North or East San
      Jose, there's a good chance our recycables and garbage wind up dumped in
      front of Michael's office, or at least have at one point or another.
      (So, like Santa Claus, Michael knows if we've been naughty or nice re
      chucking recyclables into our garbage bin.... Or vice versa ;-)

      Come on up. The 110+ year old Yacht Club is a kick (we're members, so
      I'll give you a tour and share some of the amazing history). If you
      haven't seen the yacht club, it's worth a visit, if only to watch the
      sun go down over the bay from the 3rd story cupola.

      Dean