Re: EVHS freshman - news group

  • Gautam Aggarwal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2012
      Hi Steve

      Thanks for pointing a few things out. Unfortunately, in our immediate neighbourhood, we dont know any kids entering high school. I will join the other group as well as you mentioned

      Gautam
    • Gautam Aggarwal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2012
        My son is going to EVHS this year for 9th grade. A few of his friends are going to private schools. I am looking to connect to parents whose kids would be going to EVHS as well so that we can exchange information, setup car pool etc. It would also be nice if kids could hang out together during the summer break.
         If interested, please join the yahoo group.So far 8 families have joined.

        you can subscribe to it by sending email:
        evhs-2016-parents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Regards
        Gautam