Re: Looking for a Financial Planner

  • ELGSue@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
      Hi,

      We've had great success with Paul King from King Wealth Planning... we started looking for advice awhile back for investments, retirement planning, 401k, long term care planning, whether a family trust would help us, etc, etc, etc...   We have great trust in Paul King and his staff at King Wealth. They are on south Bascom Ave,  phone is 408-879-0789 - tell them Sue and Jeff referred you!
      Their website is www.kingwealth.com

      Sue Stilwell