APPLIANCE REPAIR GURUS

  • Appliance Repair
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2011
      We are an appliance repair company in Evergreen.

      We work on:

      Washing Machines
      Dryers
      Ovens
      Microwaves
      Cooktops
      Ranges
      Garbage Disposals

      Please feel free to call us for any questions.
      We give special pricing to this group.

      Paramjit 408-705-8452
      Nidal 408-387-2663
    • Appliance Repair
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 25, 2013

         Appliance Repair Gurus
        Appliance repair services in or near Evergreen

        We service ALL major household appliances.

        Here is what we work on:

        Ovens
        Ranges
        Cooktops
        Microwaves
        Washers
        Dryers
        Dishwashers
        Air Conditioning Units
        Furnaces
        Water Heaters
        Refrigerators

        We can also install most appliances.

        Thank you for reading, and please keep us in mind whenever you need appliance services.
        One thing that makes us different is that we are fair and honest when it comes to prices.
        We work on weekends also with no extra charges.

        Note: Special pricing for members in this group.
        Thanks

        Paramjit Singh
        Nidal Halaweh
        ARG