Summer English Intensive Read/write Class Schedule Change

  • Achieve Learning Center
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      Dear Parents and Friends,

      Achieve Learning Center's English comprehension and composition program have been proven to be effective. Students from the class score 800 points on SAT test are not a surprise. Most students' report card from school shows a full letter or a half letter improve on language arts score after took the class. Our Summer intensive comprehension and composition program provide a perfect opportunity for students to get a boost, if they want to move up quickly.

      In order to allow students, who are going to attend the Math Enrichment program in the summer, to avoid schedule conflict, our classes have been moved to the hours after the Math Enrichment finish.

      If you are interested, please check the page here and enroll online.

      Thanks,

       Achieve Learning Center
      4075 Evergreen Village Square
      Suite 230