Evergreen Elementary

  • Eileen Ong-Osmond
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      Evergreen Elementary has a community workday to help build their garden from a grant from the City of San Jose.

       I'm guilty of writing the grant :-0) similar to the one I had written for Chaboya Middle school.

      Any help from the community will be greatly appreciated as we believe that this should be a community project.

      We need volunteers who can also help by bringing their own wheel barrows and shovels as well as gloves. Shortage of these.

      Looking forward to seeing some of you... Sorry for the short notice. Due to the erratic weather, we had to cancel 2 previous workdays but will go ahead with this .

      Venue: Evergreen Elementary School
      Time : 8.30am-12pm
       What to bring : wheelbarrows, shovels and gloves

      Eileen Ong-Osmond

    • Eileen Ong-Osmond
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
        So Sorry ... it is this Saturday 2nd April as below in red. Due to the brevity of time, we need to start and finish on time.
        Thanks, everyone
        Eileen

        From: eileenoo@...
        To: involvedevergreen@yahoogroups.com; our_neighbors@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Evergreen Elementary
        Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:32:56 -0700

        Hi Everyone,

        Evergreen Elementary has a community workday to help build their garden from a grant from the City of San Jose.

         I'm guilty of writing the grant :-0) similar to the one I had written for Chaboya Middle school.

        Any help from the community will be greatly appreciated as we believe that this should be a community project.

        We need volunteers who can also help by bringing their own wheel barrows and shovels as well as gloves. Shortage of these.

        Looking forward to seeing some of you... Sorry for the short notice. Due to the erratic weather, we had to cancel 2 previous workdays but will go ahead with this .

        Venue: Evergreen Elementary School
        Time : 8.30am-12pm, Saturday 2 April 2011