Re: Caspian Village

  • gsimon408@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2010
      My husband and I were there a while ago. We also liked the food and the owners seem like very nice people. Hope they get enough customers to stay open. It is sort of a location one would not see just by driving by, so word of mouth, or in this case word of Yahoo group would work too. Hope everyone gives it a try. I had very delicious kabobs and my husband had some sort of stuffed cabbage and we were both happy with our choice. At the time, there was no beer or wine; but that may have changed by now.

      Pat