APPEAL for personal donations - Target your donation to match your priorities

  • varsha murthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
    Hi everyone,

    We need your support. Evergreen Elementary Education Foundation (EEEF) is working to maintain and restore some basic school programs for more than 13,400 students in all 18 schools in the Evergreen School District. The more money we raise, the more program days or education positions we can save for our kids

    • Target your donation to match your priorities
    • Each $170k raised can keep school libraries open 1 day a week*
    This breaks down to a gift of just $65 per student for 5 days a week of library service
    • Each $100k raised can restore GATE for 1 day per month
    Roughly $20 raised per student can bring back the full 2 day per month GATE program
    • Each $100k raised can restore 1 middle school counselor
    Raising approximately $15 per student can restore both middle school counselor positions cut
    • Maximize your donation through your company’s matching gift program
    Please visit http://eeef.org/donate/matching‐contributions for more information
    * Estimated calculations based on the Evergreen School District 2011/12 budget figures (libraries: $853,000; GATE: $210,912; counselors $175,017) and a student headcount of 13,400.
    Please act quickly. Time is of the essence. In order to make an impact in the 2011/12 school year, we must achieve our fundraising targets as soon as possible.
    • Donate online via credit card or PayPal at http://eeef.org
    • Send cash/check with the donation slip in an envelope to your school office, or
    • Send a check payable to EEEF with the donation slip to:
    Evergreen Elementary Education Foundation, P.O. Box 730696, San Jose, CA 95173‐0696
    EEEF is a 501(c) (3) non‐profit organization and your donation is fully tax deductible. Employer Identification Number (EIN): 27‐3031637. For more information, please visit http://eeef.org.
    PLEASE LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENT TO FIND THE DONATION SLIP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DONATING THAT WAY.
    Thanking you.
    Varsha Praveen

  • Marie T Ortiz
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
      Don't forget, there is also a full listing of businesses in last week's Evergreen Times who are accepting spare coinage in the EEEF's "Pennies for Education" drive!

      Marie T Theriault-Ortiz / Owner & GM