Building the green workforce of tomorrow

  • pbdc1957
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      From a post I received from the Santa Clara County Office of Education

      As part of NBC's Education Nation Summit, NBC News
      and the Today Show profiled CTE and its impact on
      school reform.

      Jan Bray highlighted how CTE has changed to evolve
      with the needs of the changing economy and the
      critical need for CTE to educate and train the
      future workforce. It was extremely positive and
      can be found at the link below. Scroll down to the
      Today Show once you are on our website. –

      http://www.sccoe.org/depts/esb/cte/

      Alyssa Lynch

      Career Technical Education (CTE), Director

      Santa Clara County Office of Education

      Creating 21st Century Career Choices for All Students

      www.sccoe.org/cte

      www.facebook.com/CareerTech

      408-453-4329