Independent Police Auditor coming to Evergreen

  • pbdc1957
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 10:15 PM
      I learned tonight that the new Independent Police Auditor, Judge LaDoris Cordell, will visit Evergreen. The visit is supped to be coordinated by the Neighborhood Commissioners. I look forward to know when this will occur.

      Can somebody advise about the plan for that visit?

      Mike Alvarado
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        Dear Mike and Involved Evergreen:

        Thanks for your interest in meeting the new Independent Police Auditor.

        I am looking into this and will share more information when as soon as it is available.

        In the mean time, please feel free to give me a call if you have any other questions or concerns at (408) 535-4908.

        Sincerely,

        Aaron Quigley
        Office of Councilmember Rose Herrera
        (408) 535-4908