NOTICE: D8CRT Meeting - TOMORROW - Thurs, June 3rd- 7:00 p - Evergreen Library - SCVWD

  • Zito, Jim (ABSCIEX)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010

    Hello Community Members:

    !! Save Tomorrow Night  for us!!

    (Please pass this notice on to Your Community)

    Our next District 8 Community Round Table (D8CRT) meeting will be:

    Thursday, June 3rd @ 7:00 pm

    Evergreen Branch Public Library

    (2635 Aborn Road, San Jose, 95121)

    NOTE: Please remember - off-site parking available at Grace Church across Aborn.

    Proposed May 2010 meeting's minutes and Thursday's agenda are attached and will be posted to our Website - D8CRT.ORG.

    NOTE: In order to support a green environment, we will no longer have multiple hardcopies of the minutes available at the meetings.  If you need a copy, please print yourself off one and bring it with you.  Copies of the Agenda, Meeting minutes and other Important communications will be posted on the walls before the meeting.  Come early to read them if you choose. - Thanks for supporting our green initiative.

    Additional Community notices may be attached and will be posted to the D8CRT Website

    This month's meeting will feature the following important speakers and topics:

     Guest Speaker and Important Topics for Thursday:

    Ø Mike Wasserman - SCC Supervisor Candidate - Dist 1

    Ø Santa Clara Valley Water District - Cy Mann

    Ø Neighborhoods Commission - Matt Wahlin  (Neighborhood caucuses )

    Ø Community in Action - Education Budgets - Steffanee Taylor

    Ø CCOC - Seda Otto

     We will also discuss the following topics:

             Community Announcements and Meetings

             School Districts Updates

             Envision 2040 - SJ General Plan Update

             Land Use review - Dove Hill and Evergreen Village Square rezoning

             Topics for future 2010 meetings

    If you are currently not a member, don't worry, there will be membership applications available at the meeting.  We encourage everyone in District 8 to join.

    We are now collecting 2010 Membership Dues,

    Dues are now:   $15 - Individual Members,  $15 - Association Members

    Thanks & hope to see you Thursday... ALL ARE INVITED - especially nonmembers - Please bring a friend!

    Bonnie Mace, President

    Jim Zito, Immediate Past President

    District 8 Community Round Table - D8CRT