RE: [involvedevergreen] Summer Math Enrichment Program at Quimby Oak?

  • Frank Elley
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010

      Thanks Amy. We heard he same from one of our son's friends as well, so he's signed up. Thanks for getting in touch.

      Frank

      From: frank.elley@ yahoo.com
      Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:51:25 -0700

      Can anyone recommend this program? It seems like a good blend of instruction and education. And it's nice that the instructors are accredited teachers. Any experiences to share pro or con? Our son will be in 7th grade next year.