NOTICE: Important D8CRT Elections & Potluck - This Thurs, Dec 3rd - 6:30p - Evergreen Library

  • Zito, Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009

    Hello Community Members:

    !! Save This Thursday NIGHT for us!!

    (Please Pass This Notice on to Your Community)

    Our next District 8 Community Round Table (D8CRT) meeting will be:

    Thursday, December 3rd @ 6:30 pm

    Evergreen Branch Public Library

    (2635 Aborn Road, San Jose, 95121)

    This will be a community Potluck - so please bring your favorite appetizer, side dish or desert

    enough for about 10 people - Soft drinks will be provided

    NOTE: Please remember - off-site parking available at Grace Church across Aborn.

    Proposed November 2009 meeting's minutes, Candidates Ballot and Thursday's agenda are attached and will be posted to our Website.

    NOTE: In order to support a green environment, we will no longer have multiple hardcopies of the minutes available at the meetings.  If you need a copy, please print yourself off one and bring it with you.  Copies of the Agenda, Meeting minutes and other Important communications will be posted on the walls before the meeting.  Come early to read them if you choose. - Thanks for supporting our green initiative.

    Additional Community notices may be attached and will be posted to the D8CRT Website

    This month's meeting will feature the following important speakers and topics:

    Guest Speaker and Important Topics for Thursday:

         Evergreen Elementary School District Update - Clif Black

         Report from City Councilmember Herrera's office

         D8CRT 2010 Officer Elections

    We will discuss the status of the proposed residential developments @ the Evergreeen Village Square, and the Cadwallader sites

    We will also discuss the following topics:

         Community Announcements and Meetings

         Schools update

         Envision 2040 - SJ General Plan Update

         Future Topics for Early 2010 meetings

    If you are currently not a member, don't worry, there will be membership applications available at the meeting.  We encourage everyone in District 8 to join.

    We are now collecting 2010 Membership Dues,

    Dues are now:   $15 - Individual Members,  $15 - Association Members

    Thanks & hope to see you next Thursday... ALL ARE INVITED - especially nonmembers - Please bring a friend!

    Bonnie Mace, President

    Jim Zito, Immediate Past President

    District 8 Community Round Table - D8CRT