movie nights

  • Diane Straetker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hi.  Can someone please post the outdoor movie nights for this summer?

      Thank you,
      Diane

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        Diane,

        The dates are July 18 and August 15. We are in the process of finalizing the rights to show the films; as soon as we have that set, we will tell everyone which movies we will be showing.

        We also plan on continuing the Battle of The Garage Bands before the movies-- the "battle" in June was a great success!!!

        -Moderator Matt