An interesting article....

  • Laura Yun Gong
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
      Happy new year to everyone!

      I just found out the following article today from the
      online Business Journal, but it's required to be a
      subscriber to view the complete content. So, if you
      have a account there, please share it with the group.

      FYI....

      http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/stories/2007/12/10/story2.html

      Safeway, UK's Tesco embroiled in turf war - Silicon
      Valley / San ...The company is interested in sites
      from downtown to the eastside's Evergreen district,
      where it has eyed a site once occupied by Lunardi's
      Markets, ...

      Thanks,

      -Laura

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs