17 November 2017Press release Socialist Party's statement on communal persecution of minorities in
http://www.countercurrents.org/2017/11/14/the-indian-economy-is-on-a-nose-dive/ The Indian Economy Is On A Nose Dive
Third National Consultation for a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT TO STRENGTHEN LOCAL GOVERNMENT 22-23 November, 2017; NEW DELHI Greetings from Human Rights
It 'invites' you to participate in, and take action to make life a celebration for everyone.
It carries actionable information on:
4. International events anywhere in the world.
3. National events anywhere in India.
2. State level events anywhere in Karnataka.
1. Local events in Bangalore.
It is a modest attempt to share information and request solidarity. You can post information about your programmes, and receive information about programmes of others.
You can post even if you don't subscribe... but do join! We'd love to have you with us.
(1) to post send mail to: email@example.com
(2) to subscribe send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the messages and more at our website http://openspace.in
You could subscribe to our related groups by sending a blank email to:
NGO Jobs: NgoJobemail@example.com
Book reviews: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human rights media: email@example.com
Bangalore environment and nature: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other groups [you can join by sending a mail to (name-of-group)+email@example.com]
firstname.lastname@example.org (yes, there is no hyphen '-' in this one!)
- Current Events
- Sep 10, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.