File - manage mail unsubscribe consolidate

  • invites@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 2, 2013
      Hello and greetings once again.

      This mail is sent out automatically once a month to help better manage the mail from this egroup.

      UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION: If you want to leave this egroup at any time please send a mail to
      invites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com with a copy to
      invites-moderator@yahoogroups.com.

      Do you really, really find this group useful? Then please ask others to join by sending a mail to invites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com (if everyone introduces one person then we would double the people who use the info!)

      Invites@yahoogroups.com now sends out about 10 messages a day (on average).
      On a 'best effort' basis it means:
      * 10 messages a day on week days (and on rare occasions a little more)
      * About 5 on Saturdays
      * Only emergency solidarity/deadline expiry messages on Sundays.
      Messages with deadlines get priority.
      Jobs on Fridays (hopefully!)

      If you think that is too many and want only one message a day, please send a mail to invites-digest@yahoogroups.com with a copy to invites-moderator@yahoogroups.com

      MAIL BOUNCING: If your mail is bouncing for more than a month, you will be removed, and get a message. Please resubscribe if interested, by sending a mail to invites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

      For the digest or to unsubscribe you could use the links at the bottom of every message.

      Please
      * post actionable information directly to invites@yahoogroups.com
      * forward the information to those who will find it useful.
      * ask others to join by sending a mail to invites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      If you don't read this message now or delete it, don't worry... I'll be back again next month!

      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 1 9:11 AM
[...]

        the world won't end tomorrow. it's already tomorrow in New Zealand.
        don't worry about the long run, in the long run we are all dead.