Dhruva Workshop in April 2005

  • cwcblr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Dear All,

      Greetings from CWC, The Concerned for Working Children!
      We are pleased to announce that DHRUVA, the training and consultancy wing of CWC, is conducting a 10-day Workshop for Frontline Workers and Children On Children's Rights, Participation, Protagonism and Governance to be held from 18th April to 28th April 2005.

      Please refer to the attached brochures of the workshop and DHRUVA for further details.

      Please email us for further inquiries.

      Regards,
      Kavita Ratna
      Director-Communications