Protest & Candle Light Vigil against attack by communal forces.Mahatma Gandhi Statue 4 Nov 2010, 5pm.

  • Ranganathan Manohar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      BANGALORE CITIZENS INITIATIVE C/o St. Joseph’s College ,Bangalore

      Greetings from Bangalore Citizens Initiative.
      The Citizens of Bangalore consisting of several individuals, associations and groups have decided to
      have a protest against the attack on Br. Philip, Vice Principal of Holy Cross School, Whitefield by communal
      forces, on 4th of November 2010 at 5 pm.
      While we protest, we have also decided to hold a candle vigil on M G Road at the Mahatma Gandhi Statue.
      We invite you to be a part of this protest against communal attacks and play a role in making our country a
      true secular democratic republic.

      Thanking you,

      Head of Programs
      South India Cell for Human Rights Education(SICHREM)
      35,1st Floor,Anjanappa Complex, Hennur Main Road,Lingarajapuram,
      St.Thomas Town Post,
      Bangalore - 560084, Karnataka
      Ph: 080-25473922 / 25804072-73
      Fax: 080-25492856