Do good feel good!!!! Last two days of joy of giving week!!!!

  • Pavithra Puttur
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      Three big cheers to all volunteers those who have taken part in the Medical camp, Cloth collection drive, education time and wish fulfilment. It wouldn’t have been successful without your support... I am very much sure that you all have enjoyed a lot volunteering just like I did being part of it myself as a Volunteer!!!!! I was glad to see so many new faces come ahead and doing good.... Also few old faces, expecting more though!!! Participated volunteers request you to pls share your experiences with us.

      2 more days to go and this is what you could be part of:

      1. You can take the initiative of collecting cloths/materials for Goonj.

      2. We are doing plantation drive in association with one of our partner ngo the iPledge foundation trust. You can be a part of Plantation drive on 2nd Oct, i.e: tomorrow.

      Address:

      Nele Ashakirana, Somashekara Reddy Estate, Hulimangala DiNNe, YarandaLLi, JigaNi HobaLi, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore - 560099

      Landmark: Near Biocon Limited

      Time: 11:00 AM.

      3. Be a part of cleanliness drive tomorrow. We are in association with Saahas.

      Date: 2nd oct 2010

      Time: 4pm

      Location: Near Viveka nagar police station.

      4. Say thanks to people those who help us daily. Be it a traffic police, bus conductor, Pourakarmikas, security person, maid servant, server, etc.... etc...

      5. Be a part of feed the homeless. Jayakarnataka, in association with Hotel Rai's Aathithya sponsoring food for the underprivileged children of Surabhi foundation.

      Date: 2nd October

      Time: 12.30 pm

      Venue: Surabhi foundation (Doddamavalli near lalbhag mail gate+ Shikary palya, electronic city.)

      Will soon share the pictures of all the events. Interested volunteers please call me. See you all tomorrow.

      Happy volunteering!!!!!

      Smiles:)

      Pavithra Puttur
      Relationship Manager – iVolunteer

      Centres, Bangalore

      iVolunteer -- Your skills can change lives
      www.iVolunteer.in

      No 10, KHB Colony
      8th Block, Koramangala,
      Bangalore - 560 095