Sunfeast World 10K Run 2010... Are you willing to run for Charity?

  • Prarthana Unkalkar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010

      Please note there Sunfeast Worls 10 K Team is strict about last date, so no entries will be accepted post last date. Last year there individuals who were willing to run at end moment couldn’t due to not registering on time. There might be no spot registration. Last date was 30th April which is extended to 5th May 2010.

      For minute details about the Run log on to: http://sunfeastworld10k.indiatimes.com/ You may also do online registration over here and pick up the bibs, goody bags etc from Kanteerava when announced to. People part of group registration confirm to me along with hard copy of filled form...

      Thanks

      Best Regards,
      Prarthana

      Prarthana Unkalkar
      Head - iVolunteer Centres

      iVolunteer -- Your skills can change lives
      www.iVolunteer. in

      Tel: +91-80-41466568

      Cell: +91-99803 50180

      “We need a massive number of volunteers to change the fortune of our country!”