31dec[d] History of medicine in the context of Global South

  • OpenSpace
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 11:43 PM
      From: Sephis e magazine <globalsouth.sephis@...>

      Call for contributions

      Global South

      The Sephis e-magazine

      Special issue on

      ‘History of medicine in the context of Global South’

      April 2010

      We are inviting essays on history of medicine in the context of all the south countries.  We hope to cover a wide range of issues related to the history of medicine, its specific manifestations in the context of south countries, its impact including the varied responses– political, social, cultural– in different southern regions.  Contributions can be in the form of an article (3000-5000 words).  We also welcome contributions in the form of Book reviews, Reports of contemporary trends or events, Reports of conferences or meetings (1000-1500 words).  We especially welcome historiographical essays from different south contexts.

      Deadline for submission: 31 December 2009