situation wanted in development at Bangalore/Mumbai

  • Mahua dutta
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Myself, Mahua Dutta , am looking for jobs in the development sector at Bangalore/Mumbai. I am a post-graduate in economics and am currently doing a post-graduation in Human Rights from Indian Institute of Human Rights, New Delhi. Persons/organizations/institutions interested to provide me an opportunity can get in touch with me at: md_visit@...