Evolving into a Better Personality was never so easy!

  • ajit kaikini
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2009
      P E R S O N A L I T Y D E V E L O P M E N T

      Evolving into a Better PERSONALITY – was never so easy
      A 40 hour programme ending in a stage performance

      Starting – 4th May '009 at Malleshwaram and Jyanagar
      Would you like to discover how to:

       BE better, Feel better, Do better, Have Better
       Be Inspired & Stay Motivated
       Develop the right tools & skills for thriving
       Understand and use the power of Decision and Discipline
       Learn organizing skills and implement them through a programme
       Fear  Confidence  Self Esteem
       Managing Anger & Conflicts to relate better
       Goal setting and Goal getting through Persuasive Communications
       Improve EQ: reduce fear, solve problem, stress and think creatively
       Step into greatness (Good to Great)

      Why we guarantee this? We were born in such a way!
      Comparing our worst with the best of others has brought out our worst!
      Learning better ways helps us live better rather than be bitter!

      At Buoyancee Activity Centre, Bannerghatta Rd (4th Block Jayanagar).
      Morning and Noon batches. 26549009, 26548972, 41211146
      Padmanabhnagar – 65616178, 26690161
      Malleshwaram – 9448292516, 9449083414

      Brought to you by Times foundation and Buoyancee

      Ajit Kaikini - A motivational speaker and consultant to many blue chip companies

      Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to http://in.business.yahoo.com/