Janarogya Andolana- Karnataka meeting

  • fevordk_karnataka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      Janarogya Andolana - Karnataka is organising a meeting on 14th
      September 2004 at Community Health Cell, 367, Srinivasa Nilaya,
      Jakkasandra, I Main, I Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 034.

      The agenda:
      1, feedback from Bangalore Public Hearing and South Zone hearing with
      some footages of the video.
      2, Planning for the hearing at local and state level
      3, Follow up action at local and state level
      4, Organizational issues.

      Look forward to meeting you.

      Convenor