25286Sign my petition on Change.org

  • Amnesty Pakistan
    Dec 21, 2013
      Change.org Responsive Template Baseline
      Shared with you

      Hi —

      I just started a petition on Change.org that is about an issue that is very important to me. The more people that sign my petition, the more likely it is to win. Will you help me by signing?

      Thanks,
      Amnesty

      STAND FOR LGBT PAKISTAN

      By Amnesty Pakistan
      Islamabad

      Dear Supporter

          With due respect I beg to say  about Pakistani Muslim Lesbian couple Saima Naheed age:28 gender Lesbian Cell No.  She is Doing job as Director marketing and  Hadiqa Kiyani age 25 gander Lesbian and student of Msc. physical education her Cell No. She says , we are seriously involve in love and now we want to get marry and living together for life .Hadiqa’s parents want  her marry soon but she interested with Saima. As you know here. in Pakistan not possible lesbian marriage. She want protection  and secure environment for  future life.She want enjoy her love and life

      You're receiving this message because Amnesty Pakistan sent you an email through Change.org's petition sharing tool. Change.org has not stored your email address. If you believe you have received this message in error, respond directly to Amnesty Pakistan at amnesty.pk@....

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic