25272Fwd: Cellphone tower

  • Brinda Adige
    Dec 13, 2013
      Dear All,
      Please help if you can or you know of someone who maybe of assistance to a friend, who is looking for support for the following...Thank You. Brinda
      ------------------->
      We live in a good, quiet residential locality.  However, a couple of years ago, a cellphone tower was installed on the roof of the building next to ours, affecting our health ever since.
      We would like to do the following:

      1. Find out if there is any group of people in Bangalore who are activists against cellphone towers in residential areas, or people who have taken action against other such towers in the past; and get in touch with them.

      2. Locate someone who could help us measure the harmful radio waves that we are actually getting in our home; or who knows where we could get such an instrument.

      Any information, help or suggestions in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

      Brinda Adige - 9845518138 / 222 11548
      92 Street Y, 2010 Ford Fellow
      Bangalore

      Which comes first, orthodoxy or the truth?
      The price you pay for veneration is conformity!!
      You have the right to feel anyway you feel.
      How you act on those feelings is what is important!!
      The greatest risk is not taking one...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic