75262Re: [invisibles] National DDT day, 2/20/2012, 12:00 am

  • Erk Lazer
    Feb 18, 2012
      Here's to all starving artists... may your kind last longer than bureaucrats'....

      On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 7:00 PM, <invisibles@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: invisibles Yahoo! Group
      Title: National DDT day
      Date: Monday February 20, 2012
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 23 hours, 54 minutes.
      Notes: Today is National DDT day, we should all remember recovering alcoholics, starving artists and would be wits.
      Edit reminder options

      Big Brother Is Watching - Learn To Become Invisible!

      We Are The Makers Of The Music, We Are The Dreamers Of The Dreams...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic