No activity in last 7 days
"for our purposes, abnormal behavior can be defined as behavior differing from the accepted cultural standard as a result of the inner conflict or crisis in the life of the individual, regardless of the standard normative behavior in the society in which the life-crisis occurs." -terence mckenna
- Nov 10, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.