No activity in last 7 days
The Invisible Disability list is for anyone who has a disability that's not recognized or understood by society at large. People with "hidden" disabilities such as ADD, fibromyaglia or hearing loss are often misunderstood and ignored by a society that says to them, "You're not really disabled!" People with disabilities, families, friends, social workers and others with a genuine interest are welcome
- Feb 27, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.