Re: [intvprog] background screen colour changing

  • John Doherty
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2011
      Thanks dZ. Mission accomplished.
      John

      From: DZ-Jay <dz@...>
      To: intvprog@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 5:02:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [intvprog] background screen colour changing

      On Mar 14, 2011, at 16:07, JD wrote:

      > How do I change the background colour of the display? Is there an address, much like the address for the screen border?

      It's not like the C=64 where you set the background color of the entire screen. Basically, you need to set the background color of each card in the BACKTAB. This depends on the color mode: If you are using Color Stack Mode, you can set the color stack as you wish. This will cause the background to change color to match the stack, depending on the stack-advance flag of each card.

      If you are using FG/BG mode, you must loop through the BACKTAB and set each card word's background color yourself.

      You can get more information in the IntelliWiki:
      http://wiki.intellivision.us/index.php?title=STIC

      dZ.