Any new games being released?

  • Chuck Whitby
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2007
      August 26th is my next game convention and I'd love to promote a new
      Intellivision game at the upcoming event. Our April show played host to
      the release of Cola Invaders (Pepsi Invaders/Coke Wins) and I'd love to
      do an exclusive release for our favorite classic system, the Inty. Does
      anyone have a game they'll have produced for late August? Perhaps if a
      physical cart won't be available I can demo a rom of it on an emulator.
      In any case, let me know guys!

      --
      __
      Chuck Whitby