[intvprog] Dev Kit, Intellivision Productions, and Real Soon Now(TM)

  • Not Your Average Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 1999
      All,

      I got an interesting update from Intellivision Productions regarding
      their Dev Kit, which I've attached below. Supposedly it should be
      available Real Soon Now(TM).

      Also, for those who _can't_ wait, Frank Palazzolo's dasm1600 and my
      as1600 make a pretty decent dev kit of their own, even if they're
      a tad less sophisticated. (We have day jobs too... :-)

      DASM1600: http://2bits.simplenet.com/intv/dasm1600.html
      AS1600: http://www.primenet.com/~im14u2c/intv/dl/

      Note: I've made a slightly modified version of dasm1600 that produces
      a file which is nearly suitable for reassembly by as1600. It's available
      on the same page as as1600, under the name "dasm1600b.c".

      Regards,

      --Joe