hello, thanks for the response, i have noted that our production environment does not show this behavior, so i left it for a while, i have tried again withhjmeneses
Hi, I think you have one or more AppAdapter* components enabled. the dAF* metadata fields come from them. Please indicate what search engine you are using as
Actually, I don't think it's a problem with the columns not existing. More likely it's the conditions on these columns. For example: dAFBusinessObjectType LIKErobertsd504
StellentTM Content Management
- Mar 5, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.