I have the same issue in 22.214.171.124 x with Records management. Anyone have a solution to this?jeasy22
Chris - Yup, this work around works well. Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, it definitely looks like Oracle is overriding my default value. I've SR open withks2009ucm
I’ve seen this before, and there’s only one way I’ve been able to work around it. In your profile, set the dSecurityGroup field as a Restricted List,cowens67
StellentTM Content Management
- Mar 5, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.