Out of the box, no. This is by design: Imagine someone sending an internal email blast to a hundred people with a 5 MB attachment (it happens). There's a halfmrpieces10124540
Hi Amgad, What is your business use case, or what underlying problem are you trying to solve? I ask because we have worked with customers on your issue abovealexklehr
If you use WebCenter Content (Stellent) and have not rebuilt the search index for a while because it takes a long time you need to check out this webcast. Youallhoo
StellentTM Content Management
- Mar 5, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.