Someone named Bundy on the Oracle WCC forum identified the issue, explaining that the argument to executeService should be ONLY the name of the service (andpaul20607
I have been trying to find the answer to this simple question in the documentation but so far without luck. Is is possible to have a criteria workflow startedpaul20607
Turn on archiver* and systemdatabase tracing. Then run the command and see what the output tells you. Jonathan http://jonathanhult.comjonathanhult
StellentTM Content Management
- Mar 5, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.