I agree Chris. And that's why as part of this migration I'm going to force them to change that logic and query by dDocName instead - obviously before that Iks2009ucm
Just as warning to your client (and I’m sure you know), when you choose a file by dID, it’s a specific revision, and there’s a possibility that they maycowens67
Archiver "general" tab has an Import Options section where you can select a checkbox "Import DID", which I have used successfully in the past. I hope thisrobertsd504
StellentTM Content Management
- Mar 5, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.