Site Studio Image Preview?

  • White, Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hello -

      I'm trying to figure out how to let users preview changes to images in
      Site Studio.

      That is, if a change as been made to an image, and that image appears
      on a page, I would expect to see the new version of the image when I
      either add previewId=1 to the URL, or go into contributor mode.

      I expect this, becuase I can see changes to data files that are holding
      in workflow.

      Has anyone tried this, or know a way around it? We have a lot of
      images on our pages, and our approvers need to see them in the context
      of the page before they approve them...

      Thanks,

      Tim White
      Qwest