No activity in last 7 days
The International Women's Network is a group of women who enjoy chatting with people from all over the world. We exchange information about the local community while eating a variety of homemade foods. We meet at one of the member's houses once a month. No reservation is needed. Just bring one dish of food and show up at the meeting. Newcomers are always welcome! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to enjoy the international city of Tsukuba with us!
- May 21, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.