142Re: SLOVIOSKI PHRASES - #6 - #15

  • SteevenR
    Dec 8, 2009
      Michal - You must change your ENCODING while you are looking at the YAHOO PAGE with the Slavic accented bukvi - to "UNICODE UTF-8"
      or
      We must write with "x" instead of haceks (Yahoo apparently does not automatically set its encoding to the displayed language)

      Dolzx cxtobi zmenisx svoj ENCODING hvila zlgedisx na Yahoo stranice so slovianskimi aksentovimi bukvami - do "UNICODE UTF-8"
      ale
      Dolzxime pisat so "x" zamestuo hacxekami (Yahoo ocxevidnuo ne automaticxnuo nastavi svojo sxifrenie na prikazanij jazik). :-s

      --- In slovioski@yahoogroups.com, Michal Borovicka <michalborovicka@...> wrote:

      > some lettera are not visible or looks weird

      > stefane can u send me last slovnik
      > i go to letter D

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic