The revolution you may not hear about !

  • shaebrown2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011
      hi,

      This weekend there will be multiple marches in Malaysia for a variety of causes. The main one is for a restructuring of the electoral process in a country that has had the same governing party for the past 50 years.

      What wont be in the news however is the shear force trying to counter the effect of these rallies. Today a full 24 hours before the organised demonstrations there have been road blocks from all points of access to the 'allowed' point of assembly. Just so support is not as strong as propagandized main thoroughfares have been blocked such that even normal citizens have been delayed in excess of 4 hours without any form of notice or reason outside of simple rumor.

      The source of this whole unrest is a far more interesting matter. Malaysia from 1981-2003 was led by Dr Mahathir Mohamad a charismatic fellow who envisioned a islamic inspired capitalistic democracy. Having been in charge for so long he was corrupted by a messiah complex that lead to a rather weak heir to his legacy who was overturned quite easily by stronger forces in the ruling party. This new force (Najib Razak) has a rather colourful history. There have been allegations of morally objectable action with a mongolian model who was found blown to pieces by a grenade along with some other more questionable accomplishments.

      This has led to a rather forced march to global acceptance and respect to further profit a ruling class that is inundated with corruption and nepotism.

      Thus we are at present day with an unhappy growing middle class, a passive upper class, and an easily swayed general populace. With growing unrest in relation to equality issues and other issues we have a culminating rally to restore Malaysia to some form of former glory.

      N.B. I am not without bias nor prosaic incompetence. I only wish for discourse and evidence to promote more attention on our affairs.

      Thank You
      http://www.theodoreenfield.com
      http://www.sslegalfirm.com