282A different kind of message from US Sports

  • ussportsradio@hotmail.com
    Sep 13, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      Hope all is well. When you have a moment to yourself, read this. It was difficult for me to decide who I thought would DO this because many people claim to pray, but not everyone does. I hope I chose the right twelve. Please send this back to me (You'll see why). May everyone who received this message be blessed.

      There are 12 months/ 12 disciples/ 12 tribes of Israel / Jesus' birth celebrated in the 12th month. There is nothing attached. Just send this to twelve others. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost, just a lot of reward. Make sure you pray, and pray believing God will answer.

      May today be all you need it to be. May the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit restore your thoughts, rule in your dreams tonight, and conquer all your fears. May God manifest himself today in ways you have never experienced. May your joys be fulfilled, your dreams be closer, and your prayers be answered. I pray that faith enters a new height for you; I pray that your territory is enlarged. I pray for peace, healing, health, happiness, prosperity, joy, true and undying love for God.

      Now send this to 12 people within 5 minutes and remember to send this back..... I count as 2, you'll see why. (Suggestion: copy and paste rather than forward)

      Click Here to help our team raise funds.

      You can visit our site at http://www.ussportsentertainment.com

      Unsubscribe
      To unsubscribe from our mailing list, click here.