How Much Are Your Friends Worth?

  • ussportsradio@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 1, 2010
      icon
      Want to grab the most visible area on any website and promote your business or product without spending one single cent of your own money? Check this out to see what all the marketing pros love - but nobody is talking about! http://www.HeaderAds.com/13193

      Hi,
      That's an odd question isn't it? Let me tell you what I mean.

      Remember the e-mail I sent you a couple of days ago about
      HeaderAds.com?

      Well, did you know that if you sign up and your friend does
      the same, not only can your friend get in at no charge - but
      you'll also get DOUBLE the amount of advertising credits
      for yourself?

      You see, when you refer a friend, every time they earn a
      HeaderAds credit, you earn one too. A 100% credit commission!

      That means your Header Ad could be displayed on twice
      as many websites as anyone else - and you can refer an
      unlimited number of people to join the site.

      Every time you do, they get a great advertising service without
      spending any of their money - and you get double the credits!
      That's double the advertising for you!

      Let me ask you - how many "banner exchanges" do something
      like that? I'll tell you -- not a single one.

      That's what makes HeaderAds.com such a valuable tool in your
      marketing toolbox. It takes everything that WORKS with
      a banner advertising program and puts it into a format that
      people just can't help but notice!

      And isn't that what every good advertiser wants?

      I know I do - and you should too, if you don't want to be
      left out.

      When I sent out my original e-mail about HeaderAds.com, I had
      no idea that the site would fill up as quickly as it did.

      Luckily, they upgraded their servers just in case something
      like this happened and so you stil have a chance to get in.

      You really can't afford to wait and miss the boat on this one.
      Even if you just try it, it still costs you nothing. And
      there's no better advertising price than that!

      Take a look at ==> http://www.HeaderAds.com/13193
      and see for yourself what people are talking about.

      See you on the inside!
      Nate Lewis

      US Sports Network Advertising Offer!

      Hurry! Act Now! Kick-Off is 35 Days away!

      Put Your Business Into The Big Leagues! National Radio, TV, Web, and Print Advertising With US Sports Network! Only $49.99 Per Month! Click Here To Get Your Ad Campaign In Front Of Millions Of Sports Fans Today!

      15% off Entire Order at SportsAuthority.com! Exclusions Apply. 8/1 - 8/31RadioShack

      Place Your Free Ad For Thousands To See! On Our New Yahoo Group! US Sports Marketing

      Bodybuilding.com Scivation/eFax/Sports Authority/Radio Shack/Veriuni Cleaner

      Click Here to help our team raise funds.

      You can visit our site at http://www.ussportsentertainment.com

    • ussportsradio@hotmail.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Jan 2, 2011
        icon

        Take a look at ==> www.headerads.com/1393
        and see for yourself what people are talking about.

        See you on the inside!
        Nate Lewis

        US Sports Network Advertising Offer!
        Act Now! Nationally Ranked DeMatha High School Basketball is Underway! You will be advertising your business to 2 million Online, and Smartphone Listeners!!
        Put Your Business Into The Big Leagues! National Radio, TV, Web, and Print Advertising With US Sports Network! Only $49.99 Per Month! Click Here To Get Your Ad Campaign In Front Of Millions Of Sports Fans Today!
        New!
        Single Game Package
        Your 30 Second Audio Commerical Announcement played twice during an individual game of your choosing! Great for product launches and special events. Only $15 Per Game. Click Here To Get Your Business On the air.

        KegWorks.com (Dot Com Holdings of Buffalo, Inc)

        Avira AntiVir Premium
        iconMMA Gear
        Extreme Cash Robot :: _unknown_

        Place Your Free Ad For Thousands To See! On Our New Yahoo Group! US Sports Marketing

        Kegworks/Avira/MMA Overload/Linkshare Rotator/TripleClicks/Extreme Cash Robot2

        Click Here to help our team raise funds.

        You can visit our site at http://www.ussportsentertainment.com

        Unsubscribe
        To unsubscribe from our mailing list, click here.