Own A Website..Just Submit & Earn Dollars..!!

  • wendywillson36
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      Own A Website..Just Submit Earn Dollars..!!

      Dear Sir,

      This is further to our learning about your Website

      We appreciate a fact that your website has huge potential for monetizing; by displaying Online targeted Advertisements on several pages. XOPOR is a superior targeted AD delivery network allowing several Publishers to earn by displaying ads on their websites streamed from XOPOR network.

      Just submit your website and EARN DOLLARS..Just Two Steps

      1. Sign up
      2. Place Ads in your website.
      3. Earn DOLLARS Daily.

      Advantages of XOPOR:

      1. Daily Payments.
       2. Effective Reports.
       3. User Friendly.
       4. 24X7 Assistance.
      Reach us using the following form :
      Last Name: *
      Website: *
      Email: *
      Mobile: *
      Here are some of the highlights of XOPOR:

      1) Targeted ads are streamed to your site which includes Impression,  Acquisition and Click  ads.
      2) Industry leading Tracking and Payment system of XOPOR helps  Publishers realize the monetized value accurately.
      3) Dedicated Account Manager works with you and your team to monetize  the traffic on your website.
      4) Our Web marketing advisory team also helps you ramp-up traffic on  your website.
      5) Payments at your convenience.
      6) ADULT content related ADs are never streamed on XOPOR.

      We invite you to be part of this fantastic network and allow us to help you monetize the traffic on your website.

      You may reply to this mail to reach me directly or visit our website, www.xopor.com to know more about us.

      Greetings from Xopor Team.

      Copyright © 2008 Xopor. All rights reserved