370Happy to join this group!

  • whatsingaupto
    Apr 30 7:13 PM

      Hi everybody, I just joined in here.

      I am going to read some and then participate.

      I'll start off with providing a tip of a free nifty little tool I stumbled upon. It's not mine, but I thought I could use it, and you may find it useful too.

      Do you have a blog of your own or do some guest blogging as marketing? Run dry of ideas on what to post sometimes?

      HubSpot's Blog Topic Generator

      Fill in 3 fields with terms (preferably nouns) that you'd like to write a blogpost about, and they'll come up with a week's worth of relevant blog post titles in a few seconds! Alter a little bit, and there you have it.

      Cheers!

      Inga